Re: Irc #clambake is invisible.By Zane Thomas
Thu, 01 Jun 1995 10:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
You pathetic little clam, I was declared SP a looong time ago and hope to retain that badge of honor for at least the next billion years or so. Hope you're not reading my dangerous messages, might entrubulate you something fierce.
Let's see, who was it that said ARS PERSECUTERS ARE AUTHORITARIANS? Hmmm, could it have been the woodbot?
Reading centaur's post certainly shows where the real authoritarians are. Here are the facts:
1. A few weeks ago I proposed a weekly irc on clambake.
2. The first week was a smashing success, this caused the clams to choke on their sandwiches (with soup, natch).
3. Jet (and friend) who in reality are Scott Yoshinaga and Neal Choy rudely entered our channel and banned us.
4. Now the clams have set themselves up as God on clambake and have issued all sorts of rules about who can join that channel.
The facts are clear. The clams cannot tolerate free-speech and are willing to engage in the most obnoxious behaviour to attempt to thwart it.
5. Clambakeii is hopping these days. While centaur and t-rex jerk each other off dozens of people are visiting clambakeii.
6. Another Big Win[tm] for the clams!